With Thanksgiving right around the corner, you might be thinking about wanting to help out with dinner that day by making a dish. Even if you aren’t planning to make something, this three ingredient, three minute dish of cream cheese covered in caramel sauce and toffee bits would be fun any time of year. This spread would be delicious on apple slices.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- toffee bits
- sliced apples, pears, pretzels for serving
- Place the cream cheese on a dish or serving tray
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese
- On top of the caramel sauce put the toffee bits
To complete this dish just put some apple slices around the spread and you’re finished. Check out shewearsmanyhats.com to find other great recipes and ideas.