If you’re looking for a fun new hair style then check out this tutorial. This easy low bun would be cute and casual as well as a great holiday hair style.
Follow these easy steps to this great hair style:
1. Begin with a loose, low ponytail.
2. Part hair above the hair-tie.
3. Pull pony up and through into a topsy.
4. Repeat previous step into another topsy.
5. Use your index finger and wrap another topsy to create the roll.
6. Continue to roll until you run out of ponytail.
7. Fasten under the roll with bobby pins until it feels secure.
For more fun ideas check out: